Please switch to a modern browser like
for better experience.
There are several ways you can get diamonds in Hay Day:
1. Finding and opening red tool boxes: you can find these mystery boxes both in your own farm and other players' farms.
2. Levelling up
3. Completing your achievements! Check the farm house for the list of achievements.
4. Mining: With good luck, you might also find a diamond every now and then while mining ores (starting from level 24).
5. Participating in events may reward you with various rewards, of which diamonds are also a possibility.
6. Catching a new type of fish or catching a previously uncaught weight class will earn you diamonds.
7. Sometimes the Mystery Packages from the catalog can contain diamonds.
8. Diamonds can also be found when using a Mystery Net.
9. It is rumored even Alfred could come over for a visit and leave a package on your doorstep with some shiny objects inside.
In addition to all that, you can always buy diamonds by tapping on the "+" button next to your diamond balance.
Your browser does not allow you to contact us from this page because third party cookies are disabled. Click continue to open this form in a new tab.
Your browser's cookies are disabled. Please enable cookies from your browser's settings to contact us.
Something went wrong! Please reload and try again. We're sorry for the inconvenience.