To transfer your account to another device, choose your operating system and follow these steps:
iOS > iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
1. Verify that your game is connected to a Game Center account.
2. Sign into that same Game Center on your other iOS device.
3. After launching the game on your other device, you’ll be prompted to load your saved game.
Android > Android
1. Verify that your game is connected to Google Play.
2. Add the same Google Play account to the settings on your other device (Users > Add new).
3. Launch the game, tap on “Sign into Google Play” and select your e-mail address. A pop up will confirm the transfer.
iOS > Android or Vice Versa
1. Make sure the game is installed on both devices, keeping them both on-hand.
2. Use the “Link a device” feature in the in-game settings, selecting “Link a device” on both.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.
IMPORTANT: This feature cannot be reused. Following use of the “Link a Device” feature, your game will be connected to both Game Center and Google Play. You’ll be able to use those services to connect your game to further devices.